Hill Foley Rossi & Associates is currently offering a Structural position for a Structural EIT or Engineer in the Duluth, Georgia office. Successful candidates should have experience in a variety of technical, administration and production aspects of commercial building projects.
Respond to: Resumes@HFRAA.com
Explore HillFoleyRossi.com to learn more about our firm and what we do. HFR offers some of the most competitive benefits you will find in the industry including;
- Established design firm with projects across varied market areas
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement (401K Plan)
- Paid Time Off
- Support and Promote Professional Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create engineering calculations, construction drawings, review and edit project specifications, and have an understanding of current building design codes.
- Perform construction administration tasks.
- Perform on site construction observations. It could be possible that at times, site construction observations may require travel.
- Perform structural field assessments on building expansion, and retrofit projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, in varying stages of design, and construction.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree, at an accredited College or University.
- EIT certification is required, but an engineer who has been registered for 1-3 years, is preferred.
- Must have experience in the design of Structural Steel, Masonry, Concrete, and Wood. Light Gage Metal design experience is a benefit.
- Experience creating project construction documents utilizing, AutoCAD, or Revit
- Experience with MS Office software, and structural design software such as Enercalc, and RISA.
- Ability to interact and communicate clearly with clients, and all disciplines of the project design team.
- This is not a remote working position
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.